Amazon is a multinational company having its own set of rules and regulations. The rules differ accordingly to the role you play in the company, the most important rules to know are for the seller. One blunder as a seller can get your amazon account suspended, and will no longer allow you as a seller. Reasons for getting your Amazon account suspended are.
- Poor feedback and reviews from customers.
- Delivery of product not on time.
- Canceling the orders.
- Selling imposter products.
- Selling branded products without permission.
- Regular changing of accounts without the termination of previous.
These are some of the reasons that potentially lead to the termination of the seller account.
How To Submit An Appeal To Amazon?
Failure to keep up with the principles of Amazon can lead to the suspension of the Amazon account. There are steps that one needs to follow to apply for an amazon suspension appeal. If your Amazon account has been suspended or has been removed from the list, you can apply for the appeal by following these steps.
Applying For Account Reactivation Appeal
- Open the Amazon app, and select Seller Central.
- Click Account Health.
- At the bottom of the Account Health Page, click on Reactivate Account.
- Follow the instruction that follows up, this will include a plan of action or you will also have to share some documents.
- After all submit the appeal.
Applying For Appeal For A Listing Removal
- In the seller central option, go to Performance.
- Click on Account Health, select an issue in the Product Policy Compliance option.
- Follow the instruction given to submit your appeal.
Keep checking your email for further updates about the appeal and account reactivation.
Steps To Follow To Avoid Account Suspension
Let’s discuss the steps you can follow to avoid your amazon account suspended.
1. Understanding Principles Of Amazon
Amazon team has created a list of principles that a seller needs to follow, that they have been following from the origin. There are some rules that a seller needs to know, online sellers are expected to understand all the policies made for them to continue selling.
A few of the principles are customer obsession, high standards, and faith. And if you get your account suspended, one can apply for an Amazon suspension appeal, though it will take time, one can apply for reactivation of the account.
2. Raise The Statistics Of Your Performance
Amazon has an image to maintain and so it asks for the best performance. So if you keep fulfilling the expectations of Amazon, you will be clear of the list of suspensions. The three points that shape your performance statistics are ordered defect rate, other is delivery time, and shipment time.
3. Work On Your Communication Skills
One major factor to avoid account suspension is to be transparent all the time. Being communicative with all the queries, complaints, and reminders asked. This factor decides your overall impression of the Amazon team.